Covey strives to build a more inclusive community by empowering individuals with developmental disabilities to achieve greater independence. As a Program Director you will play a critical role in Covey’s expansion of programs! You will get to use your creativity and imagination to build and start up our build new programs from the ground up. You will also oversee our thriving and growing Respite Care program. You will use your leadership experience to guide the House Manager and their team.
Covey’s core values are Integrity, Inclusion, Individuality, Imagination
The team you will work with loves sports, movies, being outdoors, crafty, gaming, fitness, and is all inclusive and welcoming!
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental- employer paid family premiums at 80%
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing immediately!
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Dress for your day, you can wear jeans to work
- 3+ years of experience in a successful leadership role.
- Experience in residential programs and licensed programs is a plus!
- Ability to problem solve, handle multiple priorities, and manage crisis situations.
- Ability to work and communicate with families and professionals while maintaining confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record, and auto insurance.