Everyone who walks through Covey’s door is cared for. The promise is extended to our clients as well as their families and Covey team members. We strive to build a more inclusive community by empowering individuals with developmental disabilities to achieve greater independence. As a caregiver, you will make a difference in our participants’ and their families’ lives. Because of our 5:1 ratio, you will enjoy getting to know the individuals you serve. You will work 5 days a week, 3P to 11P and 4P-8P. Weekends are required for this role. While your schedule will be set we offer the flexibility to trade shifts or pick up additional shifts. Enjoy spending Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day with your family as our respite programs are closed on these days.
Covey’s core values are Integrity, Inclusion, Individuality, Imagination
The team you will work with has a passion to enhance our participants’ lives. They are into gaming, fitness, crafts, love sports and movies, and are all-inclusive and welcoming!
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- Competitive wages, starting at $12 or more per hour depending on experience
- Flexible scheduling which allows for work/life balance!!
- Extensive PAID training for on-the-job, CPR/first aid, behaviors, safety, and more!
- Building connections with clients & coworkers
- Getting paid to have fun with clients & coworkers
- Opportunities for career growth/progression
- Retirement plan & company match
- Leading fun activities like card and board games, basketball, fitness, arts & crafts, baking, walks, and much more!
- Providing personal cares including toileting, bathing, feeding.
- Help clients take medication.
- Completing daily documentation of activities.
- Customer service
- Works well in a team
- Enjoys making a difference
- At least 18 years old
Compensation: $12.00 – $15.00 per hour
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.