No experience needed; you will have paid training!
Covey’s core values are Integrity, Inclusion, Individuality, Imagination
The team you will work with has a passion to enhance our participants’ lives. They are into gaming, fitness, crafts, love sports and movies, and are all-inclusive and welcoming!
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- Competitive wages, starting at $12 or more per hour depending on experience
- Flexible scheduling which allows for work/life balance!!
- Extensive PAID training for on-the-job, CPR/first aid, behaviors, safety, and more!
- Building connections with clients & coworkers
- Getting paid to have fun with clients & coworkers
- Incredible opportunities for career progression
- Retirement plan & company match
What you will be doing:
- Leading fun activities like card and board games, basketball, fitness, arts & crafts, baking, walks, and much more!
- Providing personal cares including toileting, bathing, feeding.
- Help clients take medication.
- Completing daily documentation of activities.
Desired Experience & Qualifications:
- Customer service
- Works well in a team
- Enjoys making a difference
- At least 18 years old
Apply with us by clicking apply now or you can apply directly on our website at – covey.org/careers
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.