As the Marketing & Social Media Coordinator you will be increasing awareness and support of Covey through social media campaigns. You will be representing Covey at resource fairs and will be giving presentations. You will be working with Covey’s marketing firm to maintain brand integrity and to promote Covey’s programs and services.
This is a part time position averaging 25 hours a week. You will have the flexibility to divide your time working from home and in the office. Training will be in person.
Covey’s core values are Integrity, Inclusion, Individuality, Imagination
The team you will work with loves sports, movies, being outdoors, crafts, gaming, fitness, and is all inclusive and welcoming!
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- Competitive Wages
- Divide your time between working from home and in the office
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing immediately!
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or equivalent experience
- 1+ year of social media marketing experience
- Understand social media KPIs
- Must be able to pass a criminal and driving records investigation