Covey strives to build a more inclusive community by creating opportunities that foster personal growth. As the Human Resource Coordinator, you will be overseeing all functions of HR including, recruiting, on-boarding, off-boarding, compliance, and performance management. Covey is growing, you will be tasked with attracting top talent, updating policies & procedures, and working with the CEO on strategic planning.
Covey’s core values are Integrity, Inclusion, Individuality, Imagination
The team you will work with loves sports, movies, being outdoors, crafty, gaming, fitness, and is all inclusive and welcoming!
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental- employer paid family premiums at 80%
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing immediately!
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Dress for your day, you can wear jeans to work
- 2+ years of experience in a Human Resource Generalist role.
- Strong recruiting background
- Bachelors or Associate’s degree in Human Resources
- Ability to problem solve, handle multiple priorities, and manage crisis situations.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
Apply with us by clicking apply now or you can apply directly on our website at – covey.org/careers
We are an equal Opportunity Employer