Come join our growing team at Covey! As a non-profit organization, our employees make a difference in our client’s lives every day. Covey’s vision is “The world embraces individuals with disabilities for who they are.”
This position will be supervising our program staff in our Respite Care locations in Appleton and Oshkosh.
- Leadership – Leading a growing team, training of staff, performance management, and creating employee work schedules.
- Support staff and give guidance in problem solving.
- Anticipate and plan for staffing needs, including interviewing candidates.
- Caregiving – Stepping in as needed and helping with client cares, activities, cooking, and everyday responsibilities. We will train the right candidate!
- Work collaboratively with families, clients staff, caregivers, guardians, and case managers to develop, monitor, review and update the ISP (Individualized Service Plan) for each client when necessary.
- Promote an environment conducive to a safe and healthy lifestyle and promote involvement of participants in house and community activities.
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- Competitive Wages
- Medical & Dental- employer paid family premiums paid at 80%
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
- Paid Time Off – starts accruing immediately!
- Paid Holidays
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Wear Jeans to Work
- 2+ years of experience in a successful leadership role
- Ability to problem solve, handle multiple priorities, and manage crisis situations.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and manage crisis situations.
- Ability to work and communicate with families and other professionals and maintain confidentiality.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; outstanding interpersonal skills
- Organizational skills and strong attention to detail
- Ability to analyze data and use this information improve program performance and achieve program goals.
- Must have valid driver’s license and good driving record, personal vehicle and auto insurance.
- Team building experience a plus!
Apply with us by clicking learn more or you can apply directly on our website at – covey.org/careers
If you have any questions, please call Nikki at 920-292-1124 or text 920-252-4886
We are an equal Opportunity Employer