Type: Part Time
Caregiving is a rewarding job. It is always worth it when you see the difference that you make in the life of someone else. We have an extraordinary team that has a passion to make a difference. Covey’s mission is to empower people with disabilities to fully engage with our community. This position oversees the general supervision of Covey clients while providing high-quality care. No experience needed; we will train!
We have a part time Caregiver position opening in our Appleton and Oshkosh location for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift.
What you will be doing as a Caregiver:
- Providing Companionship and conversation
- Organizing fun activities like arts & crafts, basketball, baking, games, walks and much more!
- Providing personal cares including toileting, bathing, feeding
- Passing medication to clients
- Completing daily documentation of activities
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Competitive Wages, Starting at $12+
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Wear Jeans to Work
- Building Connections with Clients & Staff
- Get Paid to Participate in Fun Outings with Clients
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
We provide training:
- On the Job
- CPR/First Aid
- Medication Administration
- Standard Precautions
- Fire Safety