Type: Part Time
Come join our growing team at Covey! We are looking for kind, caring, and compassionate workers who want to make a difference. This position oversees the general supervision of Covey clients while providing high-quality care. Covey’s mission is to empower people with disabilities to fully engage with our community. No experience needed; we will train!
We are hiring for part time caregiver positions on 2nd and 3rd shift in our Appleton and Oshkosh locations.
What you will be doing as a Caregiver:
- Providing Companionship and conversation
- Organizing fun activities like arts & crafts, basketball, baking, games, walks and much more!
- Providing personal cares including toileting, bathing, feeding
- Passing medication to clients
- Completing daily documentation of activities
We Offer Some Pretty Great Benefits, They Include:
- We are closed Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Competitive Wages, Starting at $12+
- Flexible Scheduling
- Paid Training
- Wear Jeans to Work
- Building Connections with Clients & Staff
- Get Paid to Participate in Fun Outings with Clients
- Retirement Plan & Company Match
We provide training:
- On the Job
- CPR/First Aid
- Medication Administration
- Standard Precautions
- Fire Safety