The community and empowering individuals with disabilities is so much easier with a minivan. Fortunately, our brigade of two minivans with lifts has been able to transport us to our various destinations. But, good deeds take their toll, and with new members to our covey, we’re in need of another minivan.
After much research, we believe we should be able to procure a third minivan with 50,000 miles or less for approximately $20,000.
Here are some ways you can help Covey continue our mission of bettering the community and helping individuals with disabilities gain greater independence.
How to Help
- Visit us at the Farmer’s Market: The season isn’t over yet! We’ll be at the Oshkosh Farmers Market 9/7, 9/21, and 10/12. Check out our booth to get some cool swag, drop off a donation, and learn more about Covey!
- Donate Online: Our website shares Ways to Give for people to support Covey’s mission of empowering individuals with disabilities and their families. Your donation will help Covey participants uncover their true potential and achieve their dreams!
- Create an Amazon Smile Account: That’s right! You can support Covey by shopping on Amazon! Simply create an Amazon Smile account and choose Covey as your charity of choice. Every time you buy from Amazon, Covey will receive a donation.
- Start a Birthday Fundraiser: If you have a birthday coming up, you can create a fundraiser on Facebook, inviting your friends to donate money for a good cause.
- Donate via Mail: Who doesn’t love some good old fashioned mail? Send a check to Covey at 1930 Algoma Blvd., Oshkosh, WI, 54901, and designate “van fund” on the memo line.
We’re Stronger Together
We know we can do anything we put our minds to, but we’re all stronger together! We appreciate all of your support and look forward to achieving great things in the future! Now, let’s keep moving!
Learn more about Covey events by viewing our calendar!