Our COVID-19 Response
At Covey, we are committed to keeping our clients and staff safe. Therefore, we have implemented additional safety measures to limit the spread of COVID-19. Despite the challenges of this pandemic, we have proven time and again that we are stronger together. By strengthening our safety practices, we can continue to create opportunities that foster personal growth.
Our Safety Procedures
Our safety procedures will continue to evolve and adapt as we closely monitor and follow the recommendations of the Department of Health Services, local health department, and CDC guidelines.
To limit the spread of COVID-19, we have implemented the following procedures:
- Encourage our staff and clients to be vaccinated (many already are)
- Maintain an ample supply of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Train staff on how to properly and effectively use PPE
- Have a robust infection control plan
- Frequent disinfection of surfaces
- Promote regular and thorough hand-washing
- Clients and staff are required to stay home when ill
- Self-screening for fever and other symptoms of illness
Our greatest priority is protecting the health and wellbeing of the heart of our organization—our clients and staff members. Every day, we commit ourselves to creating a safe environment for the Covey community.
Connect With Us
Together and with help from our friends––that’s you––we can create possibilities for individuals with disabilities. Connect with us today and learn about all the opportunities Covey has to offer. We can’t wait to meet you!